How to Order
You may discuss your requirements before ordering online.
Please call us on 01749 890298
9.30am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Place orders by 10am Wednesday for Friday delivery (availability permitting)
- Place orders by 10am Tuesdays for bank holiday weeks (availability permitting)
- Choose delivery/collection date from drop down calendar on order;
- If collecting at market state market location in comments box at checkout
- Beef orders normally dispatched Thursday for Friday delivery
- We are unable to deliver at weekends
- We do not have a farm shop
- You can purchase directly from our website for doorstep delivery or order on our website and collect from Wells Farmers Market weekly on a Wednesday, MidSomer Norton Farmers Market on the 1st Saturday in the month and Frome Farmers Market on the 2nd Saturday in the month.
Each individual order is butchered, cut or made on the day of despatch and delivered fresh the next working day (excluding Saturdays) ensuring that our packaging is kept to a minimum and that you receive the freshest, tastiest food direct from our farm to your door.
Minimum order for delivery is £50.00
Free Delivery Terms: Free carriage for UK Mainland food deliveries OVER £120
Your delivery arrives in WoolCool and/or ice packs which is proven in all testing to keep your meat and dairy chilled up to 48 hours from dispatch. We aim to deliver within 24 hours but should the delivery arrive after then (and under 40 hours) the contents will be safe for home chilling.
Please ensure you receive an email or call from us confirming your order and that we can meet your required delivery date.